Use of Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to analyze website usage. The resulting data are used to optimize our website and advertising.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States). Google processes the website usage data on our behalf and is contractually committed to taking steps to ensure the confidentiality of the processed data.
During your visit to the website, the following data is recorded:
- Pages accessed
- Your behavior on the pages (e.g. clicks, scrolling behavior, and length of stay)
- Your approximate location (country and city)
- Your IP address (in abbreviated form, so that no unique assignment is possible)
- Technical information such as browser, Internet provider, terminal and screen resolution
- Source of origin of your visit (i.e. via which website or via which advertising material you came to us)
This data is transmitted to a Google server in the USA. Google complies with the data protection provisions of the EU-US Privacy Shield Agreement.
Google Analytics stores cookies in your web browser for a period of two years following your last visit. These cookies contain a randomly generated user ID that will allow you to be recognized during future website visits.
The recorded data is stored together with the randomly generated user ID, which allows the evaluation of pseudonymous user profiles. This user-related data is automatically deleted after 14 months. Other data remain stored in aggregated form for an indefinite period.
If you do not agree with the collection, you can do so with the one-time installation of the browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics prevention.